MORE LOOKS FOR SPRING
May 17th, 2019
I have been having so much fun playing with different styles of outfits to still entertain Spring but yet transition to Summer. This is the second time I am trying this new way of sharing multiple looks in one post. I would love for you to leave me some feedback on this. Positive feedback, improvement suggestions and critiques are all welcome! Here are the 4 looks I am sporting today:
1.This first one is a casual off-duty look. The top is a CHAMPIONS sweatshirt with skinny jeans. I paired this outfit with a Chanel lace-up shoe.
2.This second look is also a casual fun springy look. I loved the floral pattern and pleated sleeve on this ASTR floral wrap blouse top. I simply paired it with a high-low skinny jean and my Stella McCartney lace-up sandal. I picked my Chloe small bucket bag and It really completed the whole outfit.
3.This third look is my favorite look among these four! I love the golden and black color contrast. But what I love the most is the texture mix: the sequins on the tops, the silkiness of the skirt and the leather of the bag.
- Trench coat: this trench coat is by Isabel Marant, and now is on 50% off sale. What is special about it is the sleeve design as well as how the belt could go underneath the coat in the front.
- Skirt: this metallic embroidery skirt is by VINCE, now is 60% off!!
- Bag: I purchased this Gu De shoulder bag for this trench coat. I just couldn’t resist it because they go so perfectly together!! The bag comes with two other straps, which transform the bag to a shoulder bag and hand bag and that really helped justify the price. It’s like you are getting three bags, right?!
- Shoe: this Fendi Zucca sports band slingback pumps is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE PAIR OF SHOES. I have a fair amount of high-end heels like Chanel, Gucci, Stella McCartney, MCM..etc. Most of them cause discomfort or pain after wearing them for a while if not from the get go. This Fendi slingback pumps is literally the VERY FIRST pair of high heels I have ever tried or owned that does not cause any discomfort from the moment you put on. It is so rare nowadays for designers to create heels that are both practical and comfortable. I would rate this pumps 10 out of 10 for style, material choice, comfort, color choice and uniqueness. Though it is pricey, it’s really worth every single penny! It is my happiest purchase EVER! There are many colors and heel heights choices for this shoe. I list a few here for you.
4. The last look shows my hope for a quick transition to summer. This floral dress is by ASTR THE LABEL. Again, I like floral for spring. I also like the color of this dress and the deep V in the back. It is very reasonably priced as well. Perfect dress for anyone who dances too.
Spring is one of my favorite seasons and though I am sad to see it coming to an end, I am happy that I have these four looks, each unique in their own way and representing different sides of me, to carry me though the last few days before Summer arrives. I can’t wait to see all the feedback about this new format and to be posting my next season’s favorites!
Shop the post