It’s been a while since my last makeup video. Today I am super excited to share with you some of my recent favorite makeup products! I hope you enjoy!!! For those of you who haven’t yet subscribed to my YouTube channel, click here so you can be the first to know any time I upload a new video.
SHOP THE POST
1. ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS DIPBROW™ Pomade , Color: Dark Brown
2. HUDA BEAUTY Desert Dusk Eyeshadow Palette
3. TOO FACED Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer
4. BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter, color: Champagne Pop
5.TOM FORD Blush, Color 03 Flush
6. Mac lip gloss, holiday gift set edition, color: holiday miracle (sold out)
7. Tom Ford Matte Lip Stick , color: age of consent
8. Tom Ford Matte Lip Stick , color: Indian Rose
9. Tom Ford Matte Lip Stick, color: dress to kill
10. Tom Ford Lip Stick, color: Dominic 02
Halloween is literally just around the corner! Believe it or not, even though I had dressed up in various characters throughout the year since I moved to US, I had never done a face paint. After my team learned that, they decided I have to do a Halloween makeup/paint this year.
After a brief debate on who is going to do it between myself and one of my teammates, I gave in. Here is the video of of me getting my Halloween makeup done. But before you proceed to watch this video, I have some EXCITING news to share! I am going to do a beauty product GIVEAWAY along with this video to add spice to this spooky holiday. For those of you who like, comment and share this video, you will have a chance to win: (more…)
As many of you now know, I have an amazingly talented blog photographer and business partner – Bassel. He and I often end up spending countless hours creating content for Style Right. Two days ago, after coming home from a late night of dancing to work on a post, we had an idea. We decided to make a video called “Bassel Does Remanda’s Makeup.”
The video shoot took about 6 hours and let me tell you, the process was hilarious and the results are shocking! You don’t want to miss the video below: (more…)