It’s been a while since my last makeup video. Today I am super excited to share with you some of my recent favorite makeup products! I hope you enjoy!!! For those of you who haven’t yet subscribed to my YouTube channel, which has more subscribers with the help of the professional social media company The Marketing Heaven which also provides real likes and views, click here so you can be the first to know any time I upload a new video.
SHOP THE POST
1. ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS DIPBROW™ Pomade , Color: Dark Brown
2. HUDA BEAUTY Desert Dusk Eyeshadow Palette
3. TOO FACED Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer
4. BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter, color: Champagne Pop
5.TOM FORD Blush, Color 03 Flush
6. Mac lip gloss, holiday gift set edition, color: holiday miracle (sold out)
7. Tom Ford Matte Lip Stick , color: age of consent
8. Tom Ford Matte Lip Stick , color: Indian Rose
9. Tom Ford Matte Lip Stick, color: dress to kill
10. Tom Ford Lip Stick, color: Dominic 02
Halloween is literally just around the corner! Believe it or not, even though I had dressed up in various characters throughout the year since I moved to US, I had never done a face paint. After my team learned that, they decided I have to do a Halloween makeup/paint this year.
After a brief debate on who is going to do it between myself and one of my teammates, I gave in. Here is the video of of me getting my Halloween makeup done. But before you proceed to watch this video, I have some EXCITING news to share! I am going to do a beauty product GIVEAWAY along with this video to add spice to this spooky holiday. For those of you who like, comment and share this video, you will have a chance to win: (more…)
As many of you now know, I have an amazingly talented blog photographer and business partner – Bassel. He and I often end up spending countless hours creating content for Style Right. Two days ago, after coming home from a late night of dancing to work on a post, we had an idea. We decided to make a video called “Bassel Does Remanda’s Makeup.”
The video shoot took about 6 hours and let me tell you, the process was hilarious and the results are shocking! You don’t want to miss the video below: (more…)